With over 20 years of running youth camps, our coaching staff has the knowledge and experience to recognize the strengths and weaknesses of an individual player and how develop each player to meet their fullest potential in a team setting.
Players are taught the most up-to-date techniques for a higher average with more power potential. Each session will have a specific point of emphasis to allow the players to refine their swing in the easiest manner possible.
Players will participate in drill work, lectures, live arm batting practice and video analysis.
These camps are designed for the serious baseball player. Players will work hard each day and will learn the benefits of discipline as it pertains to baseball. REGISTER HERE
These camps focus on all aspects of hitting. These are a few of the points covered at each camp:
- Create power and stability using their lower body.
- Develop control of the bat with proper upper body techniques.
- Pitch recognition and vision training.
- Mental approach and situational hitting.
- Mechanics of the swing: separating the lower body mechanics from the upper body mechanics.
Slump? I ain't in no slump.
I just ain't hittin'.
Recommended for ages 9 to 14. The majority of the participants are league age 10-12. Participant to coach ratio 5:1.
All Camps are held at our indoor facility in Lynnwood and run by Mark Potoshnik, Director of the Academy.